Did you know that theScore sports betting app, which is already operational in New Jersey, is also planning to launch in Colorado very soon? Here’s everything you need to know about the expected features of theScore app when it begins operation in the state of Colorado.
How to Register on theScore Bet and Claim Bonuses
- 1 How to Register on theScore Bet and Claim Bonuses
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About theScore Bet
- 3 What to Expect from theScore Bet App?
- 4 Our Verdict on the Expected Quality of theScore Bet App
- 5 Top 3 Alternatives to theScore Bet in Colorado
We have reviewed the registration process for theScore Bet app in NJ, and we’re pretty sure that the process will remain the same in Colorado as well.
First things first, you must know that theScore offers sports betting on mobile applications only and not on their official website. The steps for registering as a new user on their app are explained below:
- Step 1: Download theScore Bet app for iOS (from App store) or Android (from their website as it’s not available on play store).
- Step 2: You can also download the theScore Media app (provides news and info on sports events) which is available on both the App Store and Google Play Store. This step is optional and you can skip it but we do recommend it.
- Step 3: On the app, the registration process will be straightforward and the app itself will guide you through the process.
- Step 4: Enter your details one by one, starting by personal and contact details (name, date of birth, email, and phone number), account details (username and password for the account), and lastly the bonuses and banking details.
- Step 5: Verify your account information after which your account will be active and you can proceed to deposit funds.
Bonus Offers and Promo Codes for theScore Bet App
There are two different bonuses provided by theScore Bet in NJ. These will most likely be carried on when they launch in CO as well. The only thing that may change is the maximum amount for the bonus.
But we are expecting an increase in the maximum bonus as theScore will probably want to attract more users in CO, so decreasing the bonus amount doesn’t make sense. Here are the bonuses already applicable in New Jersey:
- Welcome Offer 1 – 100% First Deposit Match up to a maximum of $200 Free Bets.
- Welcome Offer 2 – 100% First Deposit Match up to a maximum of $300 Free Bets if users download theScore Media app as well.
Users can only choose one out of these two bonuses and that is why we recommended downloading theScore media app earlier.
Some terms and conditions associated with these bonuses are:
- A minimum deposit of $10/
- Players need to be 21 years or older.
- Both offers expire after 10 days of claiming.
- If you are already using theScore Media app, you will automatically qualify for the Welcome Offer 2. If you haven’t downloaded either of the apps, it’s up to you which offer you wish to opt for.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About theScore Bet
What are Free Bets?
Free bets refer to the amount or balance received by a player which can be used to wager on games. The free bets are displayed separately and not together with the player’s deposited funds. Players have the option to choose either their funds or the free bets balance when placing a wager.
Can Free Bets Be Withdrawn?
Free Bets are a bonus amount and not actual money being deposited in the players’ account, so they cannot be withdrawn. However, players can withdraw winnings made from their Free Bets.
What is the difference between theScore Bet and theScore Media app?
Both apps are different as theScore Media app is a platform that provides detailed information, news, and articles, fixtures and rankings, etc. on various sports events around the world. And theScore Bet app is their platform for sports betting which released much later than the media app.
When Is Thescore Bet App Launching In Colorado?
While there are no specific dates mentioned, theScore has announced that they will be expanding their sports betting services outside of NJ as soon as possible. As they already have land-based casinos in three cities in Colorado – Central City, Black Hawk, and Cripple Creek, so it won’t be long before they release the Bet app in CO.
Why can’t I find theScore Bet app on Google Play Store?
Owing to some restrictions imposed by Google, theScore Bet app is unable to launch on their Play Store. Android users must download the app using the link on their official website.
What to Expect from theScore Bet App?
Once again, we will anticipate what features can be expected of theScore Bet app by players in Colorado, based on what they are already offering in New Jersey.
Variety of Sports
Since football and basketball are two of the biggest sports in the USA, so these will surely be available on their app. We are certain that baseball and hockey will be included as well as they too are extremely popular in the US. And given the worldwide craze for soccer, it is likely that the top soccer leagues from around the world will be available on theScore Bet app.
Apart from these 5 sports, golf, tennis, UFC, and racing also draw the attention of a huge number of sports and betting enthusiasts. But since these are not yet available in NJ either, so we doubt that they will be available in CO anytime soon.
It’s hard to say what banking options will theScore Bet app feature, but first let’s take a look at what payment methods are already functional in NJ.
Deposits: Debit and Credit cards, ACH, Play+, and Bank Transfer.
Withdrawal: Bank Transfer, Play+, Cash withdrawals at certain locations.
Bank transfer will certainly be included as it’s one of the most common and universal payment methods for sports betting operators. We also expect cash transactions for the sports betting app in Colorado, as we’ve already mentioned that they have land-based casinos in Central City, Black Hawk, and Cripple Creek.
Mobile Platform Compatibility
While most sports betting operators start with a desktop platform and gradually launch their mobile apps, theScore has taken a different approach. They don’t have a desktop site for sports betting yet (though they may operate it in the future). Instead, they are completely focused on the mobile platform with apps for both Android and iOS.
Our Verdict on the Expected Quality of theScore Bet App
Even in New Jersey, theScore Bet app was launched not too long ago and it is still developing with time. And since they are not yet operational in Colorado yet, we can’t expect them to straightway compete with the likes of bigger names such as DraftKings and bet365.
However, theScore Media app is extremely popular among users with millions of downloads in the app stores. So, if they can draw those users successfully into their sports betting app as well, they can certainly make a name for themselves in the sports betting industry. Since we know that the team behind theScore is already well established in the sports industry, their expansion into sports betting is certainly something to be hopeful about.
Top 3 Alternatives to theScore Bet in Colorado
Are you excited about the launch of theScore Bet in Colorado? Well if you don’t want to wait too long and get started right away, then there’s some good news for you. Since sports betting was legalized in CO in November of 2019, a few sports betting services have already started operation in the State. Here are three alternatives to theScore Bet that you can get started with right away.
DraftKings is steadily building a solid reputation for itself in the US sports betting market. One of the main reasons is that they are a household name, as they are headquartered in the US itself. They launched in Colorado on May 1 and here are some features that make them worth checking out:
- Offer low deposits and wagers so players can enjoy their services even with a low budget.
- Most features that were already operational in other states are instantly available in CO too.
- High limits in welcome bonuses for new players.
FanDuel is another sports betting operator that is popular in the US and went live in CO in May. They have a team of professionals who are not just experienced in the sports industry but also possess technical expertise. Their major highlights are:
- Mobile apps that have an excellent user interface with a huge collection of sports.
- Attractive first deposit bonuses.
- Impressive customer service where player queries and technical issues are solved quickly.
The third operator to go live in CO in May is BetMGM. Owned by the reputed MGM Resorts, they are very popular in the country and have an impressive player base. We recommend to try out BetMGM sports betting for the following reasons:
- Massive collection of sports with a wide variety of bets.
- A dedicated loyalty program that offers many benefits for regular players.
- Smooth transactions, fast customer service if players encounter problems with withdrawals.