TheScore, which was already popular for its sports media and news app, has stepped into the online sports betting industry of CO with theScore Bet app. Here’s our detailed review of every aspect of the app, with our final verdict at the end.
How to Download theScore Bet App on Mobile Devices
- 1 How to Download theScore Bet App on Mobile Devices
- 2 Betting Experience on theScore Bet App
- 3 Other Features of theScore Bet App
- 4 Final Verdict – Our Review of theScore Bet App
Download for iOS
Downloading theScore Bet app on iOS devices is pretty simple and straightforward as you can find on the App Store itself. Alternatively, you can also download the iOS version of the app from the link on theScore official website.
Download for Android
- Step 1: Due to restrictions by Google, theScore Bet app is not available on Google Play Store. You will need to visit their official site where you will find the link to download the app for Android devices.
- Step 2: Once you click on the link, a pop-up will open where you will be asked to entire your mobile number.
- Step 3: After providing your mobile number, you will receive an SMS containing the link for the app.
- Step 4: Click on the link in the SMS and the app will begin to download on your Android device.
How To Register And Create An Account On theScore Bet App And Deposit Funds
After you have downloaded the app on your device, the registration process will hardly take a few minutes. Here are the steps involved:
- Open the app and you will first be asked to turn on the GPS for your device so they can access your location.
- Next, the home screen will have two options at the bottom: ‘Sign Up’ and ‘Login’.
- Click on ‘Sign Up’. The next screen will have some basic text on it with the button ‘Get Started’ at the bottom. Click on it.
- The next few steps will ask for your basic info one by one, screen by screen. This includes your name, email ID, choice of username and password, date of birth, address, last 4 digits of your SSN, etc.
- Next, you will be asked to check on a few boxes to confirm that you have entered the correct details and to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter a sign up promo code if required.
- Now, the app will ask you to take a picture of your Social Security ID so theScore can verify your info.
- Once you finish entering all this info, your account will be successfully created and you can access the basic interface of the app.
Funding Your Account
Once you enter the home screen interface of the app, you will see a human icon on the top right corner. Click it and the menu that shows up will have the option for Payments. Here, you can enter your banking details by choosing the preferred mode of payment, and also opt-in for eligible bonuses and promo codes.
Betting Experience on theScore Bet App
Sports Betting Review
Since theScore Bet app is fairly new, it doesn’t offer an extensive betting experience as other well-established operators. Currently, they only offer 5 sports to choose from – football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and hockey. But even within these limited sports, they have included a huge variety of leagues and cover hundreds of matches.
There’s plenty of betting variations too such as money lines, total bets, point spread bets and a few prop bets. Considering how new the app is, the amount of content they have already integrated is very impressive, and an indication of quickly they will develop and add more features in the future.
Best Features of theScore Bet App
Here are 5 key features of theScore Bet app that can be considered as their major highlights:
- Integration with theScore Media app
The teams that you mark as favorites and follow on theScore Media app are also highlighted in the betting app. Similarly, bets you place on the betting app are also displayed on the media app.
- Cash-out option
Players have the option to cash-out their bets early before the match ends, which is an extremely useful feature that helps them to minimize their losses.
- Smooth and seamless performance
As a recently launched app, theScore Bet offers a seamless experience, and players will hardly encounter any bugs or technical issues, even on low-end devices.
- Attractive welcome bonuses
The 100% first deposit bonus provided by theScore bet for new users doesn’t have any wagering requirement!
- Excellent customer service
The customer support service on theScore Bet app is excellent, even though this can be credited to the fact that they have a smaller player base at the moment leading to fewer queries.
Other Features of theScore Bet App
We’ll breakdown the overall user experience on these factors – speed, gameplay, navigation, and transactions.
The app is fast and smooth and every interface loads quickly without issues. The gameplay is not as impressive due to lack of many games so we’re hopeful that this will improve in the future. Navigating through the app is very easy and most of the menus and texts in the app are simple and self-explanatory.
Lastly, the transactions are also smooth with no technical issues for deposits and withdrawals. Of course, as their player base grows and transactions increase in number, they will have to improve their transaction processes too so time will tell how they perform in this aspect in the future.
The in-play betting feature is also available on theScore Bet app which surely earns them major brownie points. However, to view live updates during in-play bets, users will have to switch over to theScore Media app which is a downside. But just the fact that in-play betting is available in this app is commendable.
Final Verdict – Our Review of theScore Bet App
TheScore mainly gained popularity with its media app that provides in-depth news, info, and updates on all major sporting activities around the globe. In fact, theScore Media app has millions of regular users and they still keep growing in numbers.
So the launch of theScore Bet app is surely welcome news for loyal users of the media app. As such, if you too are a long-time user of theScore Media and enjoy sports betting too, we recommend you use theScore Bet app which is already live in New Jersey. What’s even better is that they are also planning to expand to Colorado within 2020 itself. It makes sense as they already have three land-based casinos in Colorado, one each in Central City, Black Hawk, and Cripple Creek.
Now, what if you are not a regular user of theScore Media app. Well, there are still plenty of reasons for you to check out the sports betting app. If you’re a die-hard sport betting fan and are itching to try something new, you’ll be pleased by all that theScore Bet has to offer.
Though there are few options and features, there’s also less competition so your overall experience will be entirely different. And if you register with them at present when they are new and developing, you will become a seasoned player as the app develops further in the future.
So putting everything together, our final verdict on theScore Bet app is that they have a very promising future. The team behind the app is well-versed in the sports industry so we expect them to soon be a powerhouse in sports betting and provide stiff competition to other popular operators.