The upcoming Barstool Sports is the latest legal betting brand to be open to the people of Colorado. Although it is not launched yet, they do have some of their physical casinos in Black Hawk, Central City, and Cripple Creek.
What To Expect From Barstool Sportsbook When It Goes Online?
- 1 What To Expect From Barstool Sportsbook When It Goes Online?
- 2 Barstool Sportsbooks FAQs
- 2.1 Is It Easy To Play?
- 2.2 It Barstool Sportsbook legal?
- 2.3 Are All The Bets On Barstools Sportsbook Free?
- 2.4 Is Barstool Sportsbook a Casino?
- 2.5 Is Barstool Worth It?
- 2.6 Who Owns Barstools?
- 2.7 How much is Barstool worth?
- 2.8 What Are The Sports Available?
- 2.9 What Will Be Banking Methods?
- 2.10 Will There Be A Mobile App?
- 3 Our ‘Barstool Sportsbook’ Review: Recommended
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to Barstool Sportsbooks
People in Colorado are eagerly waiting for Barstool Sportsbook to see what they have on offer once they go online. Betting on fantasy games, taking part in free contests, and winning exciting prizes is what the site might offer to their members.
How to Register On the Site?
Getting on the site is going to be somewhat similar to what you have on the other sites. But it is important to mention that there is going to be a sign-up bonus available to the members. This is going to happen once the members use the right promo codes while signing up.
Moreover, in order to attract more people to their site, members might receive bonuses by referring their friends. In this way, bonuses will be likely available to both the member and new entrants.
For signing up, here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Go to the Barstool Sportsbook page once it is launched.
- Click on the register or sign up button if you don’t have an account.
- Type in your personal details.
- Make sure you check the terms and agreements before hitting the Agree button.
- Verify your age as per laws and regulations.
- Put in your promo codes and hit register or sign up button
What Offers Might Be Available?
As they are competing with some of the big names in the field, some of the offers might include:
- Free bets: With proper terms and conditions in place, the free bet can be anything in the range of $50 to $500.
- Deposit Bonuses: A good way to attract attention to the site would be a no deposit bonus. It is expected to be a minimum of $10 and above.
- Risk-free bet: It is expected that a risk-free bet of $500 would be made available when you first deposit money.
In order to maintain the legality of the site, Barstool Sportsbook will also be enacting some terms and conditions including legal legislations. Some of the terms and conditions the members of Colorado can expect will include the following:
- Wagering requirements, as well as odds restrictions, will apply to the players in the game.
- The minimum age of the member should not be less than 18 years.
- Like other sportsbooks, there will be a date of expiry for the free bets.
- There will be a qualifying amount of deposit required for deposit bonuses to be applied to the members.
- Deposit bonuses will only apply to new players and not the existing members.
- The percentage of deposit bonus with respect to the deposit made will be mentioned. It is anticipated to be between 50% and 200% of the deposit amount.
- All other general terms of the Barstool Sportsbook will be applicable.
Barstool Sportsbooks FAQs
Is It Easy To Play?
Barstool Sportsbook is expected to be highly user-friendly, and easy to play.
It Barstool Sportsbook legal?
Barstool is legal in almost all the states in the US including Colorado. It is not formally considered as a betting site yet but that is going to change soon.
Are All The Bets On Barstools Sportsbook Free?
Depending on the offer, you can say that most bets are free on Barstool Sportsbook. Although you can always put in real money to wager, there is no rule that you cannot win real money without depositing money.
Is Barstool Sportsbook a Casino?
Barstool Sportsbook indeed has casinos in and around Colorado but it is now diving into the betting scene as well.
Is Barstool Worth It?
Yes. Barstool Sportsbook will be worth it once it comes online with the various features, games, and prizes on offer.
Who Owns Barstools?
As of now, Barstool is jointly owned by The Chermin Group and Penn National with a 36% stake respectively. The remainder of the stakes is owned by select employees which include Erika Nardini, CEO of the brand, and Dave Potnoy, the founder of Barstool Sportsbook.
How much is Barstool worth?
As of today, the net worth of the company is around $450 million.
What Are The Sports Available?
Although Barstool Sportsbook hasn’t been released yet, there have been rumors floating around, of the games which might be available. The games include:
- Soccer (national and college)
- Basketball (national and college)
- Football (national and College)
- Canadian football
- Australian Football
What Will Be Banking Methods?
The platform will likely support an array of different deposit and withdrawal methods for making transactions.
- Online banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Prepaid card
- Credit card
- Debit card
Will There Be A Mobile App?
In order to compete in the online betting market, there is a possibility that Barstool Sportsbook might come out with an app. The possible reason to do so will be to tap the betting market before the football season begins. They would want to go after the NCAAF and NFL because this brings in a lot of players and losing out on them will not be a good idea.
This app should be available on both iOS and Android platforms to maximize their base. In terms of offers to the players, there could be bonuses or other offers available to attract both existing and new members to the app. This app is going to be feature-rich and visually appealing.
Our ‘Barstool Sportsbook’ Review: Recommended
After going through the possible features of the platform, it is safe to say this sportsbook will be quite interesting. It is expected to offer an amazing range of bonuses and offers. It is also expected to have a swift and user-friendly website. The platform might also launch its mobile app soon.
That said, although the exact features of the sportsbook are not known yet, we are sure that the platform will live up to its hype.
Top 3 Alternatives to Barstool Sportsbooks
The main competitors for Barstools Sportsbooks right now are – William Hill, Paddy Power, and Bet365.
Here are some of the brief features of the sites:
William Hill is a reputed gambling site in the market and has a substantial market share.
- Deposit and Withdrawal options: William Hill gives the players close to 40 different options when it comes to deposits and withdrawal.
- Number of games: There are close to 30 different games available on William Hill to bet on.
- Bonuses: You can get a free bet bonus of $10 on registering and around 100% of the deposit up to $150 on the first deposit.
- Bonuses are available on the mobile app as well
- It has an extensive menu in terms of betting options
- Faster withdrawals and same-day payouts are also available
- In-Play and live betting are made available to the players
- It gives average bonuses
- Live streaming can become a problem on mobile devices.
It is one of the most esteemed and well-known sports betting sites.
- Fees on withdrawal: The site does not charge any fees unless you are making a bank transfer.
- Minimum Deposit: Paddy Power requires a minimum deposit amount of 5 pounds
- Bonuses: It offers a risk-free bonus of 20 pounds which is refundable if the player loses.
- It has a dedicated customer support and Twitter account for the members
- The minimum deposit is also placed on the lower side
- There are a lot of promotions available for the players throughout the year.
- Their ‘Money back specials’ is well known around the world.
This is a popular betting site among people betting on sports regularly.
- Payout withdrawals: The withdrawal process is a straight-forward process. For the first time, you will have to provide documents to verify your identity. There is no cap on payout withdrawals and money is deposited in a couple of days.
- Low minimum deposits: The minimum deposits here are also pretty low which is why it attracts a lot of players.
- Ease of use: The site is well made with different interactive features to ease the betting process. It has a live chat feature as well.
- There are close to 50 different betting options
- The odds on offer here are also pretty competitive.
- They are a lot of sports on offer to bet on.
- You can play in the casino or bet on sports using a single account.
- Promotions to existing customers are limited.